It’s time for me to wrap up BSI: Blueberries. You all came through with super scrumptious blueberry goodies. You made this serious blueberry lover very proud! I’ll be expecting a taste of each one by way of fed-ex tomorrow. Tee-hee. Thanks for all your entries! My heart couldn’t bear to pick one entry over another – you’re all winners in my book. I used a random generator to pick a winner – #6 Katherine of Smoky Mountain Café.
I know you’re perched on the edge of your seats waiting for this next announcement. Who have I passed the hosting duties onto? One special reader knows. And…he is the talented Christo of Chez What? Be sure to check out his blog tomorrow (Monday) to see this week’s BSI – or better yet – head over there now and take a peek at his dreamy blueberry soufflé entry.
Enjoy the bounty of blueberries that are in peak season right now. If your wondering what to make look no further – this list is all you need!
1. Weekend Cook: Nectarine and Blueberry Crisp with Amaretti Cookie Topping
2. Nutmeg Nanny: Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
3. Johnstone’s Vin Blanc: Oatmeal Cookies w/ Dried Blueberries & Cranberries
4. The Ungourmet: Double Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
5. Chow and Chatter: Blueberry & Chocolate Cake
6. Smoky Mountain Cafe: Blueberry Sour Cream & Coconut Cake
7. Blue Cotton Memory: Blue Cotton Crunch
8. Baker’s Corner…Somewhere In My Kitchen: Blueberry Cheesecake
9. Chaya’s Comfy Cook Blog: Peach & Blueberry Crumble
10. Life’s a Feast: Blueberry-Raspberry Muffle
11. Angie’s Recipes: Blueberry Cheesecake
12. Girlichef: Blueberry Pomgria
13. Chez What?: Blueberry Souffle w/ Blueberry Sauce
14. Five Star Foodie Culinary Adventures: Chocolate Covered Blueberries
15. Eats Well With Others: Blueberry Banana Muffins
16.Burp and Slurp: Blueberry-Walnut Pesto
A big shout-out to sweet Heather of Girlichef for choosing me to host – I had lots of fun – thanks!