This french toast has a little secret! Coffee creamer. Did you know you can use it in place of milk to add extra flavor to your french toast? Well, you can and you should!
For this version I used International Delight Fat Free Caramel Macchiato and threw in a little bit of brewed coffee, cinnamon, vanilla and eggs – of course – then topped it with butter, maple syrup and whipped cream.
Talk about absolutely delicious. Sweet and creamy with subtle hints of my favorite coffee, cinnamon and vanilla in every bite.
I’m imagining all the variations you can make by simply switching up the flavor of creamer! I kind of want to eat french toast every day now so I can try them all out.
You can leave out the coffee or use decaf if you’re making it for kids. The type of bread is completely up to you too.
While you’re out buying creamer to make some awesome french toast check out International Delight’s new line of sugar free and fat free creamers!
Stay connected with International Delight on Facebook.
Join the International Delight community for coupons, exclusive member giveaways and more.
You can also follow them on Pinterest for more recipes like this.
|Caramel Macchiato French Toast|| |
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer (fat free or regular)
- 2 tablespoons room temperature coffee
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices of bread
- maple syrup, for serving
- whipped cream, for serving
- In a wide, shallow dish whisk the eggs, creamer, coffee, cinnamon and vanilla together.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add a pat of butter.
- Add a slice of bread at a time to the egg mixture and turn to coat/soak it well.
- Coat the pan with the butter and (working in batches) cook the bread until golden brown then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Serve with more butter, maple syrup and whipped cream.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.