Chocolate covered real Kettle potato chips. A sweet and salty treat that is easy to make! Insanely delicious. Not to mention downright addictive.
Kettle Brand has been inspiring knock-offs since 1982 when they pioneered the kettle cooking style that’s become the gold standard for all-natural hand-cooked potato chips. They are the original kettle chips.
Kettle Brand cooks real, unpeeled potatoes in small batches for superior taste and to get that signature crunch I love. Kettle brand is the first potato chip to be certified by the Non-GMO project. They have been using NON-GMO ingredients in all of their products since they were founded in 1978. They started selling the market’s first Non-GMO Project Verified potato chip earlier this year and will soon have 16 verified products with the Non-GMO label on the front of their packages.
Kettle Brand Chips is committed to its natural promise! All natural ingredients, non-GMO oil and potatoes, and no trans fats, MSG or preservatives. They’re products are also gluten free. I love that I can pronounce everything in their ingredient list! Nothing weird or chemical sounding.
My favorite flavor of all 24 flavors is the reduced fat sea salt! They taste like regular full fat chips. I used them to make these chocolate covered potato chips. Just for you. The salty crunch with the sweetness of the chocolate is dreamy!
I don’t have an exact recipe – it’s really more technique.
Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
chocolate bars or chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl using the chocolate setting of your microwave. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Dip the potato chips in the chocolate or use a pastry brush to brush it on.
- Place on the parchment and sprinkle with sprinkles if desired. Allow to set.
- You can also lay them out on the parchment and drizzle the chocolate over them – faster and easier.
- Be creative! Drizzle white chocolate over top of milk chocolate or vice versa.
- You can also make potato chip nachos! Layer chips on a plate and drizzle with white and milk/dark chocolate and sprinkles.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kettle Brand. The opinions and text are all mine.