Jumbo triple chocolate chip cookies with semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips. They’re bigger than the palm of my hand with chewy edges surrounding soft centers that melt in your mouth.
The perfect cookie for chocolate chip cookie lovers.
Not only are they perfect they might just be the best chocolate chip cookies I ever made. Or ate. With a trio of chips that meld into one sweet, chocolate-filled, buttery bite. Believe you me every single bite is chock full of chocolate!
Baking up a batch is one of the best ways I know to clean out your baking cupboard. You can mix and match chocolate chips to use any combination you like. You can also use a different nut. . . did I mention the nuts? There’s walnuts in the mix too! So smitten I was by all those chips I almost forgot.
There’s no reason not to have these in your life! Tonight. They’re that good.
So go forth and bake your little heart out.
Jumbo triple chocolate chip cookies with soft centers and chewy edges!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 2 cookie sheets with silpats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- In a large separate bowl beat butter with both sugars together on low until creamy about 1 minute. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture 1/4 at a time. Stir in all the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cups 2 - 3 inches apart onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered containers in a cool, dry place up to 5 days.
Adapted from Very Best Baking
Copyright ©2013 Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved.