Oven baked chicken cutlets layered with tangy goat cheese, walnuts and toasted panko crumbs.
Lemon-infused honey butter drizzled over the panko helps form a delicious, crunchy coating.
With so many complementary flavors and textures it’s hard not to fall in love with this chicken!
A lot of savory, a little sweet and a little tart with citrus popping up here and there among the creamy goat cheese and the crunch of the walnuts and panko this is nothing short of dreamy.
If you’re looking for something a little different to perk up chicken night then this one’s just for you.
Oven baked chicken cutlets layered with goat cheese, walnuts and toasted panko crumbs drizzled with lemon-infused honey butter.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet or roasting pan. Lay the chicken cutlets down on the pan and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the panko crumbs to small skillet over medium-low heat and toast until lightly golden stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Break up the goat cheese with a spoon and place over top of each of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle walnuts over top of the cheese then sprinkle the toasted panko crumbs generously over top of each.
- In a small bowl whisk the melted butter, honey and lemon zest together. Drizzle over top of the panko crumbs.
- Bake 16-24 minutes (depending on the size and thickness) until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately.