My cat, Moon, is a kitchen cat. This is how he got his nickname:
1. He runs to the kitchen when he hears me in there even if he was in the middle of a deep sleep.
2. Every time I eat, he expects to eat too and will pester me with non-stop meowing, pawing at me with close-up, intense staring.
3. He’s tall enough to stand with his paws perched on the edge of the kitchen table where he is eye-to-eye with whatever I’m eating.
4. He’s been known to steal food off my unattended plate!
5. When I’m on a cooking marathon, even if it lasts all day, he is my constant company. I repay him by letting him taste test, when appropriate.
6. When I go into the refrigerator he likes to look inside too. I wonder what he’s thinking when he does that? Maybe “How come you have hands and all I have are these paws that are no good at opening SHEBA® cat food cans?”
Hearing all this you might find it hard to believe that Moon is a finicky cat. He expects the very best and I want to give it to him. That is why I had a hard time finding a premium cat food that he liked and would eat on a steady basis, one that tasted good and was made with real meat. My search is over because he not only likes, but loves SHEBA® Entrées for Cats featuring three delicious lines: Cuts in Gravy, Pates, and GRAVY DESIRES™ Entrees, each featuring recipes made from carefully selected, quality ingredients.
Now, every time I eat, I pop open one of the SHEBA® pate recipes with chicken, turkey or salmon so Moon can eat at the same time, and I can get some peace. Not only does it bring me some quiet time but it brings me peace of mind in knowing I am feeding him high quality cat food where meat, poultry or fish is the first ingredient.
All SHEBA® Pates are made with meat first recipes – using real beef, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient. I also love that all SHEBA® recipes are formulated without corn, wheat, soy, or gluten, and never have artificial flavors or preservatives. The important things I look for when buying his food. I don’t want to let this handsome face down!
Does your cat have a nickname?
This program is sponsored by SHEBA® Brand and BlogHer, I was compensated for my writing but all opinions are my own.