June was the most successful month ever for the Side Dish Showdown event! Thanks to all of you for sending me your fantastic side dish recipes! The round-up will be posted in two parts over the weekend.
The theme for July will be Anything Goes. If you’re a new reader of my site or to the event Side Dish Showdown is a monthly blogger event that was started to give side dishes the attention and respect they deserve. It is a collection of side dish recipes from food bloggers all over the world. On the 1st or 2nd of each month I post a round-up and announce the new theme for the month.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The side dish must be a blogged recipe dated during the month of July. No old posts.
2. You must mention that it is for Side Dish Showdown with a link back here.
3. The dish must be a side dish: a food item that accompanies the entrée or main course at a meal and usually does not contain meat. If you send me a main dish it will not be included in the round-up.
4. You must add your link (up to TWO per blog) to the McKLINKY below for it to be included in the round-up. By doing this you give me permission to use a picture of the dish off your post in the round-up via Flickr and a blurb from your post about the dish. After you add your link please check back and make sure it was added correctly.
5. Any questions may be posted below in the comment section or e-mailed to me at email@example.com
Please add this badge to your side bar or post. Copy and paste into html on your layout page.
If you love this event you may also like to join the Blogger Burger Club where we make, eat and rate burgers. The current challenge is a Free-For-All! Send me your favorite burger recipes whether it be beef, turkey, chicken, veggie, bean or even fish.