You can find one of my favorite flavor profiles in an almond joy! Milk chocolate, creamy coconut and toasted almond, the trio together is heavenly bliss! Especially in desserts, the place I find myself using them together again and again.
International Delight wants to know What’s Your I.D.? With over 20 flavors of coffee creamer and iced coffees to chose from you may have a hard time deciding!
You can share your I.D. with the rest of America by creating a “What’s Your ID Flavor Profile” and in return you’ll be eligible to win prizes including:
- Magical Trip grand prize
- Visa gift cards
- Cold Stone gift cards
- Free ID for a year
- Baking Kit: Kitchen Aid mixer, apron and coupons
- Coffee Bar Kit: Kuerig Coffee Maker, Folgers K-cups, coupons, mug, and Cinnabon Cinnamon
- Beach towels
- ID Coffee Mugs, Tumblers and Creamers
- ID Re-Usable Grocery Bag
Creating your Flavor ID (and entering the contest) is simple:
- Go to http://whatsyourid.com.
- Choose your favorite creamer and enter your zip code.
- Login to Facebook when prompted and save your pin.
- Share a fun photo and story.
- Invite friends to join!
To show my love for the Almond Joy flavor profile I created a pinterest board!
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.