These are not your run-of-the-mill S’mores bars!
With Oreos, Nutella and dulce de leche thrown into the mix, 2 types of marshmallows and 2 forms of milk chocolate over a soft graham cracker crust these are some of the dreamiest 7-layer bars you will ever sink your teeth into!
If you’re anything like me you’ve seen plenty of desserts with Oreos baked into them. I don’t eat or even like Oreos.
My answer to Oreos is Newman O’s. They taste so much better to me. Use whatever you like.
To make these bars a graham cracker crust is covered in Hershey’s chocolate bars topped with marshmallow fluff followed by Newman O’s or Oreos, whichever you prefer, covered in Nutella.
Milk chocolate chips are scattered all over that and used to fill in the gaps.
You drizzle all this with sweetened condensed milk which essentially turns into the dreamiest milk caramel as it bakes.
All of this melts in the oven into a sticky-sweet hot mess.
But. . . wait. It doesn’t stop there.
This heavenly creation is then covered in mini marshmallows and set under the broiler to scorch.
My sweet tooth is still thanking me.
Yours will too.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 16 crackers)
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 big (7
ounce) Hershey bar, broken into squares
- 2 cups of marshmallow fluff
- about 20 Newman-O's original sandwich cookies
- 13 ounces Nutella
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl stir together the graham crackers and brown sugar. Add the melted butter and use a fork to combine well.
- Press the crumbs over the bottom of the pan as evenly as you can.
- Working one at a time smear a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff over a square of chocolate and set it on the crust. Evenly space them out. If there's any fluff left just drop teaspoonfuls of it in the empty spaces. It doesn't have to be perfect - it will all melt together.
- Working one at a time smear a teaspoon of Nutella over each cookie and set on top of the chocolate - evenly spacing them out once again and dropping teaspoons of the remainder.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over top of all this getting them into all the nooks and crannies.
- Drop spoonfuls of the sweetened condensed milk or dulce de leche all over the top.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Heat up the broiler. Scatter the mini marshmallows evenly over top and put the pan under the broiler on the middle rack of the oven (or else they can catch on fire) 20 - 40 seconds to brown the marshmallows.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool thoroughly, then chill for 1 - 2 hours.
- Remove the bars from the pan to a cutting board using the parchment paper. Cut into squares using a large chef's knife dipped in hot water and wiped clean after each cut.