Melt-in-your-mouth butterscotch chip pudding cookies! Soft, thick and chewy, they’re packed with butterscotch chips and walnuts plus they have butterscotch pudding in the batter.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 + ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (11 - 12 ounces) butterscotch chips*
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together, about 3 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the pudding mix and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Beat the flour mixture into the sugar mixture a little bit at a time until mixed well.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips and walnuts by hand.
- Chill 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto
silpat-lined baking sheets - you can roll them into balls or just drop them - and bake 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Cool on pan 10 minutes then
removeto wire racks and cool completely.
©Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved
They’re super easy drop cookies that start with creaming butter and both brown and granulated sugar together. Eggs are beaten in followed by instant pudding mix and vanilla extract.
The dry ingredients are whisked together, beat in and then the goodies are added – the butterscotch chips and walnuts are mixed in by hand.
They’re dropped by tablespoonfuls onto silpat-lined baking sheets and baked until golden brown on the bottom.
There’s nothing like cookies to make your house smell heavenly! When they’re filled with butterscotch the aroma is all the more enticing.
Tender, sweet and completely irresistible – the rich, fragrant flavor of butterscotch infuses every delicious bite!
They’re a nice change from chocolate chip cookies! A definite must-make!