Flaky, golden-brown, garlic-laden, buttery knots of joy.
I love you.
These are so much easier than the traditional yeast-risen garlic knots and every bit, if not more, delicious!
You can throw them together in less than 20 minutes and after the first time, they promise to become a habit.
If you’re anything like me, and I bet you are, you will find yourself craving them at crazy hours of the day and night.
They are perfect alongside anything your heart can imagine but especially Italian influenced dishes like spaghetti and meatballs.
Every single nook and cranny of your house will be filled with the most enticing aroma on earth.
They will bring everyone to the kitchen.
Maybe even your neighbors.
- all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 puff pastry sheet (9x9) from a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with butter.
- Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour and gently unfold the pastry. Roll the pastry sheet out into a 10-inch square.
- Combine the butter with the garlic and parsley. Generously brush the lower half of the pastry sheet with about ½ of the butter mixture then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Fold the top half of the pastry down over the garlic mixture and lightly press the edges together then roll over it lightly with the rolling pin.
- Cut the pastry into 20½-inch wide strips. Tie each strip into a "knot". Place the pastries onto 2 baking sheets about an inch or two apart.
- Bake 20 - 22 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove from oven and brush them with the remaining butter. Best served warm.
©Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved.