Creamy, cheesy, hot corn dip perfect for dipping tortilla chips into.
One bite and you will be completely in love wondering where it’s been all your life
For the longest time I resisted making this.
I mistakenly thought I wasn’t a fan of hot dips. And I was a little put off by the mayo in it – not because I don’t like it – but because the thought of baking it didn’t sound very appetizing.
I was wrong.
It’s one of the most irresistible dips I’ve ever tasted. Hot or at room temp it’s so good you could forego the chips and eat it with a spoon.
It’s super easy to make by mixing everything together: canned corn, Ro-tel diced tomatoes & green chiles, cream cheese, mayo, sharp cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and chili powder.
Spread it out in a baking dish and 30 minutes layer you will be dipping chips like there’s no tomorrow.
It makes enough for a crowd but reheats well if you want to make it for yourself.
Ask me how I know.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cans (15.25 ounces each) corn, drained ( about 3 + ½ - 4 cups)
- 1 can (11 ounces) Ro-tel diced tomatoes & green chiles, drained
- 1 + ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 + ½ cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x13-inch baking or casserole dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic powder and chili powder.
- Add the corn, Ro-tel and both cheeses - holding back a handful to scatter over top.
- Stir well and spread out evenly in the pan. Sprinkle the handful of cheese over the top.
- Bake 28 - 35 minutes until bubbly around the edges. The grease from the cheese will rise to the top - skim it off with a spoon and discard.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Copyright ©Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved.