Easy no-bake snack bars with just 6 ingredients! The perfect things to make with your kids.
They’re made with a combination of chocolate Chex, pretzels and mini m & m’s with peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and butter to hold everything together.
All you do is toss the Chex, pretzels and m & m’s together and toss again with the peanut butter, fluff and butter that’s been melted together in a saucepan.
Pat the mixture into a pan, refrigerate until firm and slice into squares. Fast and easy-peasy.
They’re sweet and salty with a little crunch and chewiness to them. Super scrumptious to both kids and adults alike.
Take one, sneak a second. . . munch, munch, munch.
|No-Bake Chex Bars|| |
cups cupssmall pretzels
- 3 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 cup mini m &
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups marshmallow fluff*
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl toss the pretzels, Chex and m & m's together.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat melt the butter and peanut butter together.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the fluff.
- Pour the mixture over the
chexmix in the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Dump it into the pan and press it out with your hands (wet them if they stick) to an even layer.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate until firm.
bythe parchment to a cutting board and cut into 9 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator up to a week.
Copyright ©2016 Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice by Reeni Pisano All Rights Reserved.