Roasted red potatoes tossed with parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil and fresh rosemary.
Salty, savory, strong ingredients that can’t help but love potatoes. Potatoes love them right back. Making for one crave-able side dish.
Red potatoes are rock stars in the potato world. Famous for their rich flavor, they are one of the best varieties for leaving the skins on.
The skins add extra crispness to these oven-browned beauties.
Crusted with parmesan, garlic, and rosemary with creamy, starchy middles that you will utterly miss when the very last potato cube disappears.
I’ve been there.
This recipe will easily become a go-to family favorite. You’ll understand why when you overhear your family clamoring for the leftovers.
Where are they? Who ate them? I wanted them! You better save me some!
They have an unforgettable way about them that will whittle a place right smack dab into the middle of your potato-lovin’ heart.
I’ve been there.
|Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes|| |
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 5 - 6 cups red potatoes with skins on, cut in ¾" - 1" cubes
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 big cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Use your hands to toss and coat the potatoes. Spread out across the baking sheet and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil over them. Sprinkle the parmesan, garlic, and rosemary over top and toss gently. Spread them out so they're not too crowded.
- Bake about 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and browned. Serve immediately.