Potato wedges lightly coated with olive oil, salt and pepper, baked until golden brown and tossed with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
A little upgrade from the traditional fries.
They are the perfect side for just about anything be it meatloaf, burgers, chicken, fish, chops or any type of roast.
Hot, salty, cheesy wedge fries.
|Parmesan Oven Wedges|| |
- 1 - 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for greasing pans
- 1 + ½ pounds russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 heaping teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large cookie sheet.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into long 1-inch wide wedges. Place on cookie sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Toss with your hands then spread out on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse salt and black pepper.
- Bake about 30 - 35 minutes until golden, turning them over about halfway through so they brown evenly on both sides.
- Toss with the Parmesan and parsley.