Sweet and salty popcorn covered in peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Fluffernutter popcorn.
The BEST snack.
Ridiculously easy and outrageously addictive.
Melt peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and a pat of butter together in a saucepan and pour it all over popcorn. Toss the popcorn together until every morsel is covered with the finger-lickin’ sauce.
The popcorn remains a little sticky to the touch and is best eaten right away rather than saving it for the next day. Not that you would do that. Unless you have iron will power. . . I don’t. Because once you pop you can’t stop. Before you know it the entire batch will be devoured.
Peanut butter fluff popcorn is also great in a snack mix – toss in a handful of peanuts, reese’s pieces, peanut butter cups, pretzels, m&m’s or even a few mini marshmallows to fit in with the theme.
Munch, munch, munch. Crunch, crunch, crunch.
I told you.
- 10 - 11 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sea or kosher salt
- Spread the popcorn out on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add the peanut butter, marshmallow creme and butter to a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour over the popcorn and toss well.
- Spread the popcorn out on the baking sheet and sprinkle all over with salt. Don't skip the salt because it really brings out the flavors and turns it into something extra special.
- Let the popcorn rest for 10 - 15 minutes until completely cooled.
- Munch, munch, munch. Best if eaten right away - it will get soggy if you store it.