- 8 ounces radiatore pasta (or another type of medium-sized pasta)
- 1 bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing (8 ounces)
- 1 + ½ cup diced tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions to al dente in plenty of salted water.
- Drain pasta, toss with dressing to lightly coat so they don’t stick together and refrigerate until cold.
- In a large bowl toss the cold pasta with the tomatoes, Swiss, onions, bacon and lettuce.
- Add enough dressing to generously coat everything and season to taste with salt and pepper.
All the things you love about the classic BLT are found in this pasta salad with radiatore pasta, salty bites of bacon, fresh tomatoes, the crunch of romaine lettuce and a few extras like cubes of Swiss cheese and thinly sliced red onions.
Ranch salad dressing livens it up and brings everything together to make a pasta salad worthy of serving at your next potluck, picnic or barbecue.
To me, the flavors spell out spring and that means summer isn’t far behind, a time when pasta salads rule.