We are working our way through month number 5 of the Side Dish Showdown Event. It seems like just yesterday that I started this! It’s led me to discover some tasty blogs and in the process new friends…I hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am and cooking your way through some of these delicious and diverse recipes.
The theme for June will be Anything Goes. Here are the guidelines:
1. The side dish must be a blogged recipe dated during the month of June. No old posts.
2. You must mention that it is for Side Dish Showdown with a link back here.
3. The dish must be a side dish: sometimes referred to as a side order or simply a side; a food item that accompanies the entrée or main course at a meal and usually does not contain meat. If you send me a main dish it will not be included in the round-up.
4. You must add your link (up to three) to the McKLINKY below for it to be included in the round-up. By doing this you give me permission to use a picture of the dish off your post in the round-up via Flickr and a blurb from your post about the dish. After you add your link please check back and make sure it was added correctly.
5. Any questions may be posted below in the comment section or e-mailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Have fun and think outside the box: try new flavors, ingredients and techniques. Be sure to mention in your blog what flavors and main dishes you think would go well with it.
Please add this badge to your side bar or post. Copy and paste into html on your layout page.
<a href=”https://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/p/side-dish-showdown.html”><img src=”http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4344375605_e25b241d75_o.jpg” width=”180″ height=”135″ alt=”Side Dish Showdown Blogger Event” /></a>
If you love this event you may also like to join the Blogger Burger Club where we make, eat and rate burgers. This round is being hosted by Kim of Stirring the Pot. Pay her a visit and check out the mouth-watering burger she chose.