A fresh and fruity salad with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, white chocolate chips and a touch of shredded coconut dressed in a sweet-tart honey lime dressing.
This is what comes of buying more berries than you can possibly eat and have to use them up before they go bad.
It comes together in a matter of minutes by tossing all the salad stuff together with the 3-ingredient dressing made by whisking honey, lime, and cinnamon together.
It’s best eaten the day it’s made making it great for a crowd.
Plus, it’s extremely versatile – change up the berries, add a handful of nuts, leave out the coconut, whatever you’re in the mood for or have on hand will work.
- 1 pound strawberries, chopped
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 2 medium-ish bananas, sliced and tossed with 1 - 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more if needed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a dash or two of salt
- Add all the salad ingredients to a big mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the honey, lime juice, and cinnamon together with a dash or two of salt.
- Pour it over the salad and gently toss with a wooden spoon to combine. Taste and add more lime if desired.
- Best eaten fresh/the day it's made. Refrigerate leftovers.