Sweet juicy watermelon chunks tossed with crisp cucumber, bits of salty feta and sharp red onion with a light honey & lime dressing.
The thing I always found strange is watermelon in salad. Well, I did. I’m totally on board with the notion now.
Sweet juicy watermelon chunks tossed with crisp cucumber, bits of salty feta and sharp red onion with a light honey & lime dressing quickly changed my mind.
So cool and refreshing, salty, savory and sweet with a touch of citrus. Everything I love.
Hello summer in a bowl.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced into half moons
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 2 - 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 - 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the honey and lime together in a small bowl. Pour over the salad and toss.
- Add more honey and lime to taste.
- Best served fresh and cold.